SHENZHEN, China, Sept. 25, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Organized by Rxhuabo, the 26th China (Shenzhen) International Gift and Home Product Fair is scheduled to be held from October 20 to 23, 2018, at the Shenzhen Convention and Exhibition Center. The fair will attract 2,500 exhibitors and helps buyers discover over 500,000 products. It will showcase the best of creative and innovative gifts, premiums and home products from around the world.
A must attend for the Gift and Home industry.
Shenzhen International Gift and Home Fair is a must attend to get ready for the 2018/2019 shopping holidays: New Year, Christmas, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day and more. Offering inspiration across 9 halls, visitors can find products and retail insights for trendy products throughout 2019.
More than 2,500 exhibitors plan to display their manufacturing capabilities, showcase new trends, innovation, and a wide range of products and gather further insights to improve their business.
Other highlights of the show are:
• Hall 3 - displaying the most trendy mobile electronics, which are the most popular gift ideas
• Maker Gallery - helping buyers to spot unique, creative and innovative products that are high quality
• Toy Zone - dozens of toy manufacturers display the latest kids toy and IP licensed products
• Supported by over 10 government delegations and industrial associations, get directly connected with manufacturing bases
• 70% of exhibitors are manufacturers, presenting quality products at competitive prices
Value-added services to foster trade between buyers and suppliers
• Professional exporting agent helps to solve sourcing problems for overseas buyers
• Free on-site translation for overseas buyers for 1 hour
• Match-making for pre-registered buyers